Friday, August 12, 2011

Attention Aquarius,Plz! I need to know...(Anybody who are bored welcomed here)?

for the person who answered above me..that's right you are not an aquarius so u couldnt understand. you made that very clear. its not about being an aquarius, it's about people of the same sign understanding. but anyway i am an aquarius also and i use to feel the same way all the time. i understand how you feel. with me i just too k things one day at a time and did me. i didnt worry about no one else or their opinions. but maybe you could get some help, i mean talk to a professional. i think that would help. i am sorry that you feel this way and are going through these things. i know people say that it will be ok and there is nothing real behind what they say, but trust me when i say that it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment