Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Finally my BFP!!!! I am so excited.... I will tell you what I did!!?

I have been TTC for 2years now and the dr always told me everything was ok with me just to keep trying it didnt make any since when me and my fioncee is 19. But we continued to BD everyday almost. I have did BBT, OPK, Baby Asapin, You name it I have read and tried it!! I read and research things everyday on here and I have thought about becoming an RE. I have been taking prenatal vitamins for months now. I used to have a 42 cycle period then after I start taking the vitamins I went to A 28-32 cycle. So get healthy ladies and it can solve somethings. Then last month I started Clomid 50mg... Didnt work so I wen to GNC and got the Progesterone cream and while I have been taking that which I started on 7dpo I have been having sore , nausea, pains,and eating everything. I have not gave up yet so while all this is happening im thinking its the progesterone so I go to the dr and get some blood work done to find out what the problem is but I am still wondering why am I feeling like this and the dr did not test my urine for some reason when I did want them to be I guess they just think it was needed.. So I left and was having the same symptoms later that night a ran to meijers because I just had to find out what it was and LORD AND BEHOLD IT WAS A BFP!!!!!!! I couldnt believe what I had seen!! Im so happy u guys thank you all for all the answer and the knowledge you have given me to conceive my child and to know what field i might want!! I am going to make an apt in the morning so I will defently keep you guys posted!!! MUCH LOVE AND BABY DUST!!!!♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment