Monday, August 15, 2011

What exactly happened to me?

first of all.. Im sorry for my bad english.. But I dunno what to do rite now..I DON'T HAVE BEST FRIEND! I Only have girl friendS that not considered as a best friend even though im very close to them.. I have 2 sisters.. but 2 of them work in other places... my dad seldom comes home. So, there are only me and my mom in the house. I feel so useless and worthless.. they provided me with enough money but sometime they just spend their time on theirs own.. I feel depressed with my life.. There's only me and my computer.. I always spend my time online.. Without friends ! U always cry in my room alone.. I feel in secured when im in the public .. sometime I feel that I should leave this world... what excatly happen to me? :( im so sorry for my bad english!

No comments:

Post a Comment