Saturday, August 13, 2011

Right or wrong?

I happened to stay over at one of my Male friends house for a week's visit to a foreign country. We are platonic friends for about 15 years, however to my very surprise the first night itself he started making moves on me and we ended up having all the time in next 7 days. Although I enjoyed the attention i received (he really took good care of me other than the part) I feel extremely sad,guilty and depressed over the this happened. to an extent that i feel like a .It was not "on the moment" or "just happened" but it appeared that he had well planned all this even before i came in.I am really confused and sad over the fact that a friend(so old)gave more importance to over friendship.It is getting more and more diff for me to trust and accept him back as a friend. My question is how would you have felt if you were in my position?Did he not think even once that it might effect our friendship later? What is more important 15 years of frienship or 1 week's ?

No comments:

Post a Comment