Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is he worth it?adivce on this please?

Ok so, Im 16. Ive been kinda struggling with my uality for a while. But ive come to accept Im bi. Well I started chatting with this guy on YIM. I don't know why but I'm really into him and have been since we first started chatting. He was into me as well and he's kinda dominate but he wanted to make me his, to "own" me as to put it. But not like type stuff. We've gotten into a few fights over silly things which he started and I always found myself saying I was sorry even if I wasn't wrong. The last time I was practically begging him to forgive me. Well he was also coming near the city where I live to visit a friend and he was coming to visit me. Well now, he's said hes not going to visit me. I mean we still remain friends but he's come to the conclusion that I'm just a teen that would love anything that's "hump able". I don't thinks he's really into me anymore. But my interest in him has grown even stronger. Im so into, I'm ready to move to the country he lives in...to be cont

No comments:

Post a Comment