Saturday, August 13, 2011

How do I save my 9 year friendship?

so one night my friend slept over we both got drunk and I got super fcuked up on some drugs as well, not trying to use this as an excuse but I went on a site that had pictures of girls at a nude beach, some of the girls were underage. I showed it to my friend, at the time he said it looked hot and I gave him the address for later when he went home. mind you I was out of my mind very intoxicated. the next morning when i found my computer open to that site I got very confused and grossed out by myself I blocked the site from my computer and moved on. my friend hasnt talked to me in like 2 weeks, he finally responded today by saying we cant hang out anymore. (we have been friends for over 9 years) he said that what i showed him online (that site when i was gone) that it wasnt cool and made him sick. now he prolly thinks im some sort of pedifile and wont respond to me. I dont know what to do cause I under no cirstances have interests in young girls, on the contrary ive always been interested in older women and I know he knows that cause ive showed him pics of grandmas lol. but I'm worried hes now going to end our life long friendship over one mistake. what exactly can i do to prove him that this isnt me and was just something that happened when I was gone. I dont want to loose him, please help??

No comments:

Post a Comment