Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm having confusion about my friends and whom i actually like....?

Okay so my ex and i are now still like best friends. We've be like this for a few months. so my ex has found out that they were straight now. and i'm gay, so then like i CONSTANTLY can't get them off my mind. Even though i know, i don't like my ex like that anymore, it's just so hard from what they said from realizing they were straight. I can't tell if i like them or not, like wth, it's driving me insane. And I know they aren't even that good of a person when i'm around them now. So if you like somebody you're usually like "oh, they are amazing" and stuff. Anyways, I like this other person, but i don't like them A LOT, but i do like them more than a friend. That person that i like, when i'm with them, i feel like kissing them or huging them or something, it's like amazing and hard at the same time. But what i SERIOUSLY don't get, is that I STILL think about my ex when i'm with the person i like. like wth, i don't get it. ................Also, Iast night I had a dream that i made out with this person that's hella pretty in my school and then some 2 people saw us and you know in the dream we were like "EWWW"afterwards because it was a horrible kiss. i don't know what this is supposed to mean, please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment