Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Which girl should i choose?

ok im in 7th grade im 13 and there r two girls im not sure which one to choose. first girl is named carolyn. i just met her this year shes rly pretty and popular (im semi popular) and we dont kno each other that well. she knows i like her and some1 told her i was gonna ask her out (well he posted it on facebook). weve talked a few times and shes in 2 of my cles my friend lives next door to her i see her there sometimes. she used to avoid me but now stares at me in cl not sure wat this means. i hear she is very nice to people 2nd girl is named brit. brit and i r good friends and she likes me. she told me and i told her i liked her last year. shes not as pretty as carolyn but still good looking and shes nice too. ive known her for a year and i have her number. shes not rly popular though and we dont have much in common. shes also in 2 of my cles and shes very shy but we text alot. she knows how i feel about carolyn and she understanda that alot of guys like her so shes not jealous or anything. im not sure which one to choose please help. ill answer yours. thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment