Saturday, August 13, 2011

How long untill he contacts me?

so there is this guy that I have liked for a while now, and about 2 weeks ago a group of us went to c a movie then went back to his house and played video games, o.k well about a week later we came over and played video games again, he asked me if i wanted to spend the night and i did, we didn't do anything other than play video games, tickle eachother, and then we went to bed and snuggled. so the next day after work i came over and we hung out then i spent the night again, this time we made out, then went to sleep snuggling again through out the 3 days we talked ,joked around and played games. i stayed untill 4 pm on the third day, and its almost been 2 days and he hasen't contacted me or anything, I had to txt him so i could go get my phone charger, but i haven't txted him since, i heard the guy is supposed to contact you? he told his friend that he likes me, so how long should go by without him contacting me? and should i contact him after so long? or after how many days of no contact mean he doesn't like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment